Risk Intelligence Among Expert Gamblers?Gambling
Psychologists usually focus on problem gamblers. However, this focus is just like studying obesity and neglecting good food. Or studying alcoholism and neglecting the best wines in the world.
Dylan Evans in his talk at TedX explains that not all gamblers are fools. Many of them are actually experts. And he thinks that we can all learn a lot from these gambling experts. We can learn how to make better decisions by studying how these expert gamblers think.
The idea of an expert gambler may appear odd to a number of people. They may say that gambling is just about pure luck. But this is not entirely true especially in the arena of poker, blackjack, and all kinds of sportsbetting provides an opportunity to exercise skill and expertise.
Listen more from the talk of Dylan Evans at TedX. Watch the video below:
Can We Really Learn From Professional Gamblers?
- What to Expect before Playing Casino Games of What Type?
- Smart Ways to Play Online Casino
- Gambling Risks And Social Benefits
- Know these Things to not be Fooled by Fraud Online Casinos
- The Risks of Online Casino Gambling
- Spotting the Real and Fake Online Gambling Site
- Risk Intelligence Among Expert Gamblers?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Playing Online Lottery