Magazine Article 2471
Before starting with the basic rules on how to play poker, it is critical that you familiarize yourself with basic rankings of poker hand.
Perhaps, 90 percent of all newbie are committing mistakes when they think that they have a winning hand and yet, they do not.
Basic Poker Hand Ranking
There’s a basic ranking guide that you have to take into mind. Knowing the hand ranking will give you smarter decisions whether to keep on betting every round or not.
- Royal Flush – in this card hand, it should have the same suit with a sequence of A – K – Q – J – T
- Straight Flush – this is basically any same suit such as 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6
- Four of a Kind – this is any four cards that have the same value such as 9 – 9 – 9 – 9
- Full House – this is three of card and one pair
- Flush – this is any card with the same suit
- Straight – it is the most basic sequence of any suit like 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6
- Three of a Kind – these are simply three cards of the same value similar to 7 – 7 – 7
- Two Pair – two cards like 9 – 9 and 7 – 7
- Pair – this is having a pair of any suit like A – A or K – K
- High Card – this is regardless of the card highest card you have
- Know these Things to not be Fooled by Fraud Online Casinos
- The Risks of Online Casino Gambling
- Spotting the Real and Fake Online Gambling Site
- Risk Intelligence Among Expert Gamblers?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Playing Online Lottery
- Be Smarter Next Time You Gamble
- The Facts of Selecting Your Poker Room
- Online Casinos Encourage Responsible Gaming